April 25, 2013

Spring Is Here!

I know I'm really behind with my posting but here are some pictures I took back in the end of March when everything was starting to bloom and peek out of the ground.  I love the arrival of Spring!!
Strawberries and green onions- our battle with the birds has begun!!

Black swallowtail butterfly caterpillars on the dill.  That's okay- we'll share!

Society garlic around the plum tree

Our plum tree starting to bud out.  It amazes me how these beautiful flowers emerge from a lifeless stick.  

Sugar snap peas growing like crazy!  These grow anywhere I plant them and my kids love to come up and pick off a snack while they are playing outside.

My cilantro usually bolts really quickly but it sure looks beautiful, especially against the purple kale.

My first daffodil.  I planted bulbs in December and they all came up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!